10 Great Blogs for free printables, e-courses, webinars and other resources to help you improve your blog…..
Did you say free????
I love free stuff, I mean, who doesn’t?! I am continually subscribing to fellow bloggers, joining email courses and downloading freebies. My inbox is filled to the gills with every possible guide, worksheet, checklist, email course, and webinar I could ever need to improve my blog and make it successful. The problem is, I have signed up for so many, that I haven’t had a chance even to look through half of them.
Last weekend I managed to sort everything into folders at least and then a couple of days later when I decided to start going through those folders, my inbox was packed again. At this point, I just want to select all and delete, but I know there is way too much valuable information to every just discard it all.
I created a list of goals for myself for this month to improve my blog. I think that the best way to do that is to dive into my sea of information that is my inbox and dig through it all to find the gold. I have written down the best blog sites in my inbox to provide me with all the information I could ever need to improve my blog.
I am providing this list to you guys so that you can go through it and see if any of these sources will work for you. These blogs offer a ton of free printables, e-courses, and will constantly be updating you about free webinars. All of this information is important, and you should take advantage of the wisdom of these fellow bloggers to grab some of that success for yourself!
- Uncork Your Dork – Terra Dawn
- I love this blog! There are so many 30 day challenges, and ever since I first started seeing them a couple of months ago, I have signed up for every one of them. The ones in my inbox are Talk Wordy To Me, 31 Days of Digital Downloads and S.E.O.M G just started a few days ago and I am signed up for that as well. I know that I don’t have the time to complete each challenge right now, but they are saved in my inbox so I can go back and refer to them when I can.
- On Terra’s blog itself, there are plenty more resources and helpful posts to improve your blog and gain success. It is one to check out, and while some of these challenges are over, they will come around again, not to mention there are more challenges to come.
2. Melyssa Griffin
- She is a genius! I did pay for her Pinterest class bundle which included a couple of e-courses and printables, but when you sign up on her site, there are plenty of free checklists, workbooks, ebooks and not to mention some free webinars that she emails out! There is just so much helpful information that I can’t wait to start working on it.
- On this site, I signed up for the Content Empire Academy, which is free, and it includes downloads and e-courses which are super helpful in building Facebook groups and improving content. I haven’t been able to spend too much time perusing this site, but the emails I have gotten so far are extremely helpful and fun to read.
- She is the guru when it comes to Facebook Groups. Her blog posts are full of useful information, not to mention the checklists and workbooks she has available on her site which can help with Facebook Groups and Instagram. I also love her emails! She has a great presence in her emails that make me want to open them as soon as they hit my inbox. I have not bitten the bullet to purchase her Fab Facebook Groups course, but I just don’t think I am ready to take that on yet when I haven’t even tackled the free courses.
5. Addi Ganley
- She has a lot of great information on her blog regarding affiliate income and marketing. Her Affiliate Blueprint e-course is free as well as printables in her resources library.
- Allison has a ton of information on her blog. I love clicking through and seeing everything that she has to offer. Free courses, resource library, workshops, stock photos, etc. Her sense of humor is so infectious and makes it feel like every reader of her blog is her best friend.
7. Naptime Hustle
- I love this site and her Facebook Group. Naptime Nation was probably the first Facebook Group I have joined, and I love participating in her daily posts. She has a ton of information regarding Instagram, Pinterest, Starting and blog, and other social media tips. Not to mention, as I was visiting her site to create my blog post, I saw her 7 Days to a Better Blog e-course and signed up. I think I have a problem.
8. Twins Mommy – Elna Caine
- Elna has a bunch of great blogs regarding being more productive and driving traffic to your blog. She has a fantastic free resource library as well.
9. Allison Lindstrom
- Allison has a ton of information on creating blog posts and making it profitable. She has workbooks, e-courses, and webinars. Super useful blog for new and veteran bloggers alike!
10. Women Winning Online
- This blog is all about empowering women to find their tribe online. The posts are so informative and helpful, working in a time frame that I can handle, like improving your blog in 7 minutes a day. I mean, who doesn’t have time for that?!